Sunday, April 5, 2009

Life is Good!

I have not been too good at this blogging lately. Life has been crazy lately, but really good. I am still working from home. I have pretty much taken over the accounting department of an affiliate marketing company called Convert2Media, and I am able to do everything from home. It has been such a huge blessing for our family to have the income from this job while I am still able to be home with Claire and Elijah, which is so important to me. It's not full-time, but not part-time--somewhere in the middle depending on the time of the month. But I enjoy the work and love that I get to be at home with the kids at the same time. We feel so blessed! Chris is working at a company called Direct Pointe where he fixes and troubleshoots computer problems remotely. (so, he's fixing other people's computer problems from his computer). His work has been insanely busy lately, so he has been working long hours. I think he feels like all he does is work and sleep. But we feel so blessed that he has work, because so many people don't and are struggling right now. Despite being so busy, life is really good.

Since I haven't put new pictures up lately, here are a couple recent ones of the kids. Please ignore the fingerprints and messes in the background. My house has been neglected lately :)

Can you believe how grown up Claire looks? She turns 4 in a couple weeks. I can't believe it! She is so sweet and we just adore her. She is modeling one of the outfits that her grandma sent her for spring (one of many! Her Grandma Walton bought her and Elijah a whole new wardrobe for Spring. Now if it would just warm up a little so she can actually wear them outside!)
I love this one of Elijah. We actually just got his hair trimmed this week, so it's not quite this crazy anymore. But we just love all his curls. They fit his fun personality so much! Isn't he the cutest? What happened to my baby? He's such a big boy now!

Thanks for reading! I will be attempting to blog more often, but I make no promises!

5 comments:

Coleman Family said...

Yay! we love updates, It' good to here things are going good for you guys, and your kid are just adorable.

Unknown said...

Claire does look so grown-up!

Kristen said...

I wish my Isaac still had his curls *sniff*. His new haircut makes him look SO much older! I'm glad you guys have kept Elijah's curls. He's adorable! And Clair really does look so grown up in that pic! What a big girl she is!

Chelsey said...

Your kids are so cute! Let me know if you need a birthday cake for Clair. i have been dying to make these adorable princesses. Give me a call if you are interested.

Victory said...

Jeanette,
I will be in Utah the weekend of July 11. I would love to take pictures of your kids--they are sooo cute!