Sunday, March 1, 2009

Going to church with young kids

For those of you with kids, you know where I'm coming from. Sacrament meeting is so hard with kids! And I only have 2 kids! I have no idea how people with more kids handle it. Now we have good days, but then there are those days when you just want to give up and go home! Last sunday was one of those days. After probably the 4th time going out with Elijah, I decided to just stand in the back of the chapel so I could listen easier. Well, from where i was standinig, I could see Claire trying to inch her way out of the pew to come stand with me. I motioned to her to go sit with her dad. Within seconds she was in tears and crying loudly on dad's shoulder saying "She doesn't love me! Mom doesn't love me!" I don't think there was a person in the entire chapel that couldn't hear her. I about died. Just another day at church for us :)

Also, if you have a minute, you must watch the video at this link. I was dying watching it

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/fda_approves_depressant_drug_for

3 comments:

Coleman Family said...

We have the same issue in our family, they always know when to be the most "charming" gotta love em though.

Natalie said...

I saw you guys and was feeling for you :) And I love Claire's haircut. Hopefully we can have her over soon, Macy is still sick, but hopefully soon!

Samantha Mitchell said...

I'm still laughing that is so funny.