Sunday, November 7, 2010
Too Busy
So I'm horrible about keeping my blog updated. And to be honest, I don't see that changing anytime soon! I'm just too busy. Claire is in Kindergarten for half days right now, and Elijah has preschool for about 4 hours a week. You'd think that would free up some time, but now I feel like I spend all my time running kids back and forth. I have a zillion things that I need to do before January (when baby # 3 arrives). It's overwhelming to even think about. Throw Thanksgiving and Christmas into the mix, and I think I would just like to hibernate for the next 2 months. Maybe 2011 will bring a more updated blog....I won't hold my breath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I didn't know you were expecting! Make sure you take it as easy as you can. I know what the crazy life/pregnant mix feels like. Make sure you put pictures of the baby on your blog. We miss everyone already!
Congrats!I'm so excited for you, but I will be honest it doesn't slow down at all, goodluck
I love reading your blog. I know you're busy and can only write on rare occasions, but the wait is worth it. It is a way for me to get a close up look at your life. I have transferred your blog into a Word document so I can save it. Love you lots. Grandma.
Post a Comment